Construction Economist – Spring 2017
- Project monitoring
- PAQS 2017
- Integrated Project Delivery – an overview of its purpose and promises
- Practice leaders on the top three challenges for Canadian industry
- Amanda Clack interview
- Ontario’s Quantity Surveyors converge for another sold-out Construction and Project Management Seminar
- Construction economy update from NL
- Arif Ghaffur presents at Construction Specifications Canada
Submit an Article
Members earn valuable Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Points by having articles published in the Construction Economist.
If you have feedback, suggestions and of course any articles that you would like to be considered for publication, please email the Editor, Arif Ghaffur, PQS(F) at email@example.com.
Reach your target market at key times!
Construction Economist magazine is committed to communicating and collaborating with current and prospective members, related property associations and the construction industry in quarterly issues, including a spring issue focusing on the Canadian Institute of Quantity Surveyors’ Annual General Meeting.
It reaches current members of the Canadian Institute of Quantity Surveyors who are involved in preparing economic feasibility studies, advising on construction costs to industry leaders and managing, administrating and coordinating all types of construction projects.
For further information on advertising please contact Jeff at your earliest convenience.
Phone: 1-866-985-9789 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org