Your Spring 2018 Digital Edition of The Construction Economist is now ready!
- Leadership & Development Interview – Rowan O’Grady
- ICMS Interview – Alan Muse
- Leaders in Action Interview – Michael Gabert
- How I Became a PQS
- A Final Farewell to Mrs. Ishrat Alidina
- Explaining the Carillion Group Liquidation in the UK
- The Power of Visual Documentation
- Estate Planning Series – Part 2
- Design and Construction Trends Analysis Committee
- Life Cycle Costing Revealed
- Professional Sustainability Corner
- Education Corner
- Legal Corner
- Chair’s Message
- Executive Director’s Message
- Editor’s Message
Join the CIQS Board of Director's on Sunday, July 23rd at 5:00pm at the Westin Bayshore Hotel in Vancouver, BC - Cypress Room for the CIQS Information Session. An opportunity for Designation Holders to hear about the activities of the Institute over the past year.
This will also be an opportunity for Designation holders to ask questions about the the proposed CIQS Governance Restructuring.
|Date:||Sunday, July 23rd|
Westin Bayshore Hotel
Room: Cypress (2nd Floor of Conference Area)
1601 Bayshore Drive, Vancouver, BC V6G 2V4
|Time:||5:00pm - 6:30pm|
|Cost:||Free (Designation Holders Only)|
Be Part of North America's Premier Sustainable Development Conference!
Registration for the 21st annual PAQS Congress and Green Developments: The New Era conference is now open. Don't wait to book your spot at North America's premiere green development event!
With keynote speakers David Suzuki, Sarika Cullis-Suzuki, Jon Montgomery, and a host of leaders in sustainable development and renewable energy, this conference brings together the best and brightest on the cutting edge of green industry.