Congress 2020 — Winnipeg, Manitoba
July 9–11, 2020
Full registration includes two days of education programming (including technical site tours), welcome reception and meals (includes two breakfasts, three networking breaks and two lunches).
The Chair’s Dinner and Golf Tournament are not included in the registration fees and must be purchased separately.
New this year
• Partner Program: Includes Welcome Reception, Friday Breakfast and Lunch, Saturday sightseeing tour.
• Student Registration Fees: Discounted registration fees for students enrolled in a CIQS accredited program.
• Age Requirements: No one under the age of 18 will be permitted into Congress events.
Registration Fees (5% taxes included in ticket fees)
Note: In light of the extenuating circumstances that everyone across the country is dealing with due to the COVID-19 pandemic, CIQS will be offering the Early Bird price for all registrations between now and Congress. The Early Bird structure will be reinstated again come next year’s Congress in Ottawa.
|Early Bird Fee||Regular Registration Fee|
2 days education programming; welcome reception; Friday breakfast, lunch and two breaks;
and Saturday AGM breakfast, break and lunch
FRIDAY or SATURDAY DAILY (NEW)
Education Program for single day, 1 breakfast/lunch
STUDENT (with proof of enrollment in an accredited program) (NEW)
YQS education programming; welcome reception; Friday breakfast, lunch and two breaks;
and Saturday AGM breakfast, break and lunch (non-voting observer)
Reception, 3 course meal with wine, entertainment.
|Member / Non-Member||$131.25|
GOLF TOURNAMENT (Thursday 11:00am)
Green fees with cart, lunch, transportation, prizes.
|Member / Non-Member||$157.50|
PARTNER PROGRAM (NEW)
Welcome Reception, Friday Breakfast and Lunch, Saturday sightseeing tour.
Pick up at Delta Hotel and start the Heart of a Nation City Tour; Assiniboine Park Zoo for the guided Journey
to Churchill tour; Lunch location (TBD); Canadian Museum for Human Rights; Return to Delta Hotel.
|Member / Non-Member||$262.50|
If you are unable to attend Congress after paying for your registration fee, CIQS is happy to offer a couple of options:
1. Substitute the delegate
Should you wish to send another representative from your company in your place, please notify us in writing at minimum 48 hours prior to the event via email to email@example.com. Please include the following:
- The name, contact information (email and phone number) and job title as well as whether or not they are a CIQS member/stakeholder or a non-member.
Cancellation notice must be received in writing via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Refunds will be made as follows:
- Up to 30 days prior to start of event: Full refund less $50.00 admin fee
- 0-29 days prior to start of event: No refund
- If CIQS cancels or postpones Congress 2020 due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we will offer a full refund to all delegates and sponsors at no administrative penalty.
- If it has been deemed safe by the government and CIQS national board for Congress 2020 to proceed as planned on July 9-11 in Winnipeg but you are still on a travel ban by your employers, please contact us at email@example.com and we will review each application for a refund on a case by case basis. This applies for event attendees/delegates and sponsorships.
THANK YOU TO OUR GENEROUS SPONSORS