Construction Economist – Winter 2020
- For the good of the Institute
- Why is communication between estimators and project managers important?
- Working from home: transition to the self-employed PQS
- Contractor payment protection in the modern era
- How a PQS-prepared reserve fund study can protect condominium value and reduce risk of excess cost overruns
- Providing services: errors and omissions insurance
- Project profile: Corner Brook Acute Care Hospital
- Federal government takes the long view to address economic slump with stimulus / CIQS pushes collaboration to speed delivery
- Quantity surveyors and integrated project delivery
Submit an Article
Members earn valuable Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Points by having articles published in the Construction Economist.
If you have feedback, suggestions and of course any articles that you would like to be considered for publication, please email the Editor, Arif Ghaffur, PQS(F) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reach your target market at key times!
Construction Economist magazine is committed to communicating and collaborating with current and prospective members, related property associations and the construction industry in quarterly issues, including a spring issue focusing on the Canadian Institute of Quantity Surveyors’ Annual General Meeting.
It reaches current members of the Canadian Institute of Quantity Surveyors who are involved in preparing economic feasibility studies, advising on construction costs to industry leaders and managing, administrating and coordinating all types of construction projects.
For further information on advertising please contact Jeff at your earliest convenience.
Phone: 1-866-985-9789 | Email: email@example.com