Construction Economist – Winter 2019
- Integrated project delivery
- Beyond the 49th parallel
- Rent control – Economics 101 for the Quantity Surveyor
- Enhancing security of pensions in insolvency proceedings
- Earned value management
- How the PQS may foster the circular economy
- Getting to know our people – Sharon Lui
- Leadership interview – Dr. Nelson Ogunshakin
- Congratulations Corner
- Legal Corner
- Education Corner
- Young Quantity Surveyor Corner
- Professional Events Corner
Submit an Article
Members earn valuable Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Points by having articles published in the Construction Economist.
If you have feedback, suggestions and of course any articles that you would like to be considered for publication, please email the Editor, Arif Ghaffur, PQS(F) at email@example.com.
Reach your target market at key times!
Construction Economist magazine is committed to communicating and collaborating with current and prospective members, related property associations and the construction industry in quarterly issues, including a spring issue focusing on the Canadian Institute of Quantity Surveyors’ Annual General Meeting.
It reaches current members of the Canadian Institute of Quantity Surveyors who are involved in preparing economic feasibility studies, advising on construction costs to industry leaders and managing, administrating and coordinating all types of construction projects.
For further information on advertising please contact Jeff at your earliest convenience.
Phone: 1-866-985-9789 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org