Construction Economist – Winter 2018
- Construction sector moving toward innovation
- Changing planet and the built environment
- Security of payment in Canadian construction projects
- The pricing of cranes
- Indigenous awareness – part 2
- Insurance valuations and building reinstatement costing
- Leadership review – Office leasing
- Save the date – CIQS Congress 2019
- Industry interview – Zey Emir
- Getting to know our people – Sophia Chin You
- In memoriam
Submit an Article
Members earn valuable Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Points by having articles published in the Construction Economist.
If you have feedback, suggestions and of course any articles that you would like to be considered for publication, please email the Editor, Arif Ghaffur, PQS at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reach your target market at key times!
Construction Economist magazine is committed to communicating and collaborating with current and prospective members, related property associations and the construction industry in quarterly issues, including a spring issue focusing on the Canadian Institute of Quantity Surveyors’ Annual General Meeting.
It reaches current members of the Canadian Institute of Quantity Surveyors who are involved in preparing economic feasibility studies, advising on construction costs to industry leaders and managing, administrating and coordinating all types of construction projects.
For further information on advertising please contact Jeff at your earliest convenience.
Phone: 1-866-985-9789 | Email: email@example.com