Construction Economist – Winter 2017
- Results of proposed CIQS Restructuring Survey
- 2018 CIQS Congress promo
- An Inspirational Leader – Bola Abisogun
- Professional excellence – Tyler Sicotte
- Estate planning series – part 1
- 5th Annual CIQS/RICS Joint Seminar Summary
- Member interview – Wassim Sultani
- Private companies should be prepared for big changes to their tax strategies
- SAIT Industry Night
Submit an Article
Members earn valuable Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Points by having articles published in the Construction Economist.
If you have feedback, suggestions and of course any articles that you would like to be considered for publication, please email the Editor, Arif Ghaffur, PQS at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reach your target market at key times!
Construction Economist magazine is committed to communicating and collaborating with current and prospective members, related property associations and the construction industry in quarterly issues, including a spring issue focusing on the Canadian Institute of Quantity Surveyors’ Annual General Meeting.
It reaches current members of the Canadian Institute of Quantity Surveyors who are involved in preparing economic feasibility studies, advising on construction costs to industry leaders and managing, administrating and coordinating all types of construction projects.
For further information on advertising please contact Jeff at your earliest convenience.
Phone: 1-866-985-9789 | Email: email@example.com