Construction Economist – Spring 2020
- Holiday networking event – mentors, mentees, and future leaders
- CIQS Congress 2020
- Infrastructure Ontario sets ambitious path forward
- 2020 Construction Adjudication Symposium – Prairies region: an effervescent interaction
- Risk management – a Quantity Surveyor’s role
- Waste management for remote locations and temporary communities
- CIQS international reciprocity agreements
- Company profile – Tech-Cost Consultants Ltd.
Submit an Article
Members earn valuable Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Points by having articles published in the Construction Economist.
If you have feedback, suggestions and of course any articles that you would like to be considered for publication, please email the Editor, Arif Ghaffur, PQS(F) at email@example.com.
Reach your target market at key times!
Construction Economist magazine is committed to communicating and collaborating with current and prospective members, related property associations and the construction industry in quarterly issues, including a spring issue focusing on the Canadian Institute of Quantity Surveyors’ Annual General Meeting.
It reaches current members of the Canadian Institute of Quantity Surveyors who are involved in preparing economic feasibility studies, advising on construction costs to industry leaders and managing, administrating and coordinating all types of construction projects.
For further information on advertising please contact Jeff at your earliest convenience.
Phone: 1-866-985-9789 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org