Construction Economist – Spring 2009
- Export Development Canada economist offers hope to the construction industry
- Calgary seeks to secure abandoned construction sites
- World Economic Forum launches scenarios for the engineering and construction industry
- Labour: Go west
- Do not expect the olympic torch to provide British columbia with much heat in 2009
- CIQS 50th AGM
- Expert advice on what job seekers must do this year
- Expect west to east shift in construction spending to continue into 2010
- 8 bad work habits and how to break them
- Village of Hope – Chongwe project update
- Vancouver: Road to 2010
Submit an Article
Members earn valuable Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Points by having articles published in the Construction Economist.
If you have feedback, suggestions and of course any articles that you would like to be considered for publication, please email the Editor, Arif Ghaffur, PQS at email@example.com.
Reach your target market at key times!
Construction Economist magazine is committed to communicating and collaborating with current and prospective members, related property associations and the construction industry in quarterly issues, including a spring issue focusing on the Canadian Institute of Quantity Surveyors’ Annual General Meeting.
It reaches current members of the Canadian Institute of Quantity Surveyors who are involved in preparing economic feasibility studies, advising on construction costs to industry leaders and managing, administrating and coordinating all types of construction projects.
For further information on advertising please contact Jeff at your earliest convenience.
Phone: 1-866-985-9789 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org