Construction Economist – Fall 2018
- CIQS Congress 2018 recap
- Getting to know our people
- Professional Quantity Surveyor leading in heels
- Leadership interview - Amanda White, PQS
- Indigenous awareness - part 1
- Upcoming changes to the Construction Lien Act
- Factors for business liquidity
- CCDC introduces Integrated Project Delivery contract
- Estate planning series - part 4
- Real estate investing
- Reserve fund study
- No errors & omission insurance? Really?
- A letter to Premier Horgan
- In memory of Robert Hansford
Submit an Article
Members earn valuable Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Points by having articles published in the Construction Economist.
If you have feedback, suggestions and of course any articles that you would like to be considered for publication, please email the Editor, Arif Ghaffur, PQS at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reach your target market at key times!
Construction Economist magazine is committed to communicating and collaborating with current and prospective members, related property associations and the construction industry in quarterly issues, including a spring issue focusing on the Canadian Institute of Quantity Surveyors’ Annual General Meeting.
It reaches current members of the Canadian Institute of Quantity Surveyors who are involved in preparing economic feasibility studies, advising on construction costs to industry leaders and managing, administrating and coordinating all types of construction projects.
For further information on advertising please contact Jeff at your earliest convenience.
Phone: 1-866-985-9789 | Email: email@example.com