Construction Economist – Fall 2015
- New Champlain Bridge Corridor
- New RICS-CIQS project monitoring guidance will fill important need for Canadian industry and lenders
- New affiliated association in Québec/Nouvelle association affiliée au Québec
- Report on the CIQS 2015 Congress
- 3rd CIQS Congress preview
- The PAQS-Iwata Foundation 2016 Travelling Scholarship competition
- Designing an Effective Insurance Program for Construction Projects
- Member interview – George Evans
Submit an Article
Members earn valuable Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Points by having articles published in the Construction Economist.
If you have feedback, suggestions and of course any articles that you would like to be considered for publication, please email the Editor, Arif Ghaffur, PQS at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reach your target market at key times!
Construction Economist magazine is committed to communicating and collaborating with current and prospective members, related property associations and the construction industry in quarterly issues, including a spring issue focusing on the Canadian Institute of Quantity Surveyors’ Annual General Meeting.
It reaches current members of the Canadian Institute of Quantity Surveyors who are involved in preparing economic feasibility studies, advising on construction costs to industry leaders and managing, administrating and coordinating all types of construction projects.
For further information on advertising please contact Jeff at your earliest convenience.
Phone: 1-866-985-9789 | Email: email@example.com