Your Winter 2020 Issue of The Construction Economist is now ready!
- For the good of the Institute
- Why is communication between estimators and project managers important?
- Working from home: transition to the self-employed PQS
- Contractor payment protection in the modern era
- How a PQS-prepared reserve fund study can protect condominium value and reduce risk of excess cost overruns
- Providing services: errors and omissions insurance
- Project profile: Corner Brook Acute Care Hospital
- Federal government takes the long view to address economic slump with stimulus / CIQS pushes collaboration to speed delivery
- Quantity surveyors and integrated project delivery
- Education Corner
- Events Corner
- Chair’s Message
- CEO’s Message
- Editor’s Message